TOP 5 STREET STYLE LOOKS: LFW 2018
Known as one of the most surprising fashion week yet, LFW has blessed us with colours, patterns, shapes and sizes mixed together so perfectly, it hurts. We're here again to observe the fashion statements seen throughout the week, only not from the runway, but from the streets of London.
1. Oversized trench coats are IN. Flared short cut jeans are IN. Leather heel boots are IN. Earthy tones are IN. Enough said.
2. Multiple bags. Why not? To have all of your stuff with you and to spice your outfit up with a few colourful different shaped bags.
3. Blue is not only a summer oriented colour. This blue on blue look is praiseworthy, because it's played up with different shades of the colour and it looks very well put together.
4. Huge puffy jackets are a way to go if it's a bit chillier outside. Coziness, comfort and style all in one. Pair it with jeans, put it over dresses and skirts. Stay warm, kiddos!
5. Tartan pattern. At least one thing in your closet should be tartan. Skirts, boots, bags, trench coats... Tartan everything! It never gets old, ladies.